In a world gripped by a global pandemic, the need to control operating expenditure and maximise the return on assets is increasing. We have therefore made the decision to run a series of articles providing simple suggestions on the way gas testers can reduce there overall expenditure and get the most from the training and equipment they use.
We will discuss:
- Training and competency assessments using video conferencing and webinars
- Sourcing low cost gas detector accessories such as probes, sample lines, filters and connectors
- Choosing the most cost effective gas detector
- Insourcing instrument repair and maintenance
- How smart technology can be used to reduce the overall operating expenditure of an organisation
If you or your organisation would like to be involved by supplying content on any of these subjects, feel free to get in touch. In the mean time keep safe everyone.