As the dash for gas has moved from natural to bio and now to hydrogen, gas testers are quite rightly asking a number of serious question in preparation.
- Is it the gas of the future?
- How is it produced?
- Can it provide a planet friendly solution to the global gas industry?
- Will it be transported safely?
- What is needed to convert to its use?
- What are the benefits?
- Are there any negatives?
- How does it differ from hydrocarbon gases?
- How can I detect it?
What will I need to do when undertaking leakage surveys, confined space entry testing, hotwork monitoring & purging? Our latest half day hydrogen fundamentals course discusses the:
- History & Properties of hydrogen
- How it’s produced
- Intended uses
- Integration into the energy network
- The hazards
- Detection in multiple workplace situations
- Live data mapping & leakage monitoring using connected gas detectors